Our 2016 Holiday Fair will be held on:
Friday, November 11, 5-8:30 p.m. and
Saturday, November 12, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
To see all the latest news about the Holiday Fair, like TCC Norton Events on Facebook.
White Elephant (rummage sale) donation items will be accepted from October 23 – November 7. Please save large items to donate to the Spring Fair.
Please join us for a fair filled with tasty treats, beautiful crafts, gift baskets, and more! There will be two special meals at the fair this year:
- Spaghetti Supper: Friday, Nov. 11 from 5 p.m. – homemade vegetarian sauce, served with meatballs, garlic bread, salad, and dessert. Also featuring antipasto plates.
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa: Saturday, Nov. 12, 8:30-11:00 a.m. – homemade pancakes, real maple syrup, fruit, and coffee. And of course, Santa will be dropping by for a visit!
There are many exciting areas to shop at the fair:
- Country Store: featuring homemade fudge, pies, breads, jellies and more. Tasty treats for gifts and for you!
- Foods-to-Go Table: offers homemade Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Pie, Quiche, Mac and Cheese, Chicken and Squash Casserole, Calico Beans, and other frozen homemade dishes just waiting to go home with you.
- Cookie Walk: select your favorite cookies from dozens of choices and buy only the amount you would like.
- Decorative Painting Room: featuring hand painted objects, beautiful decor and gifts, Christmas items, and more.
- Crafts and Soaps: hand sewn and hand knitted items, as well as handmade soaps in all scents and sizes
- Quilt Raffle: this year’s hand-quilted, queen-sized quilt is in the pattern “Castle in the Mountains”
- Raffle Room: decorated tabletop Christmas trees as well as many other tempting prizes and gift cards will be raffled – you choose how many tickets for whichever prizes you’d like to win!
- White Elephant Room: as always, this room contains hidden treasures for all to find – from toys and games, to Christmas items, to items for your home, don’t forget to stop in here to find some treasures at a great price!
- Santa’s Workshop: back by popular demand, Santa’s Workshop will be open on Saturday, Nov, 12, 9-11 a.m., featuring cookie decorating and toy building – a fun area for kids at the fair!