Friday, November 15th, 5:00 p.m.—8:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 16th, 9:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
Corner of East Main (Route 123) and Pine Streets, Norton, MA
- Have a Fantastic Meal: Spaghetti Supper (Friday from 5:00 p.m – 8:00 p.m.) Cheesecake Sampling (Friday from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) Pancake Breakfast with Santa (Saturday 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.)
- Buy Delicious Food: Homemade Meals, Country Store, Cookie Walk
- Shop For Gifts: Tole Painting, Crafts, Soaps,Kids Only Room, and Greenery
- Buy Your Dog a Treat
- Browse through the White Elephant Room: Housewares, Toys, Books, and more!
- Win a Home-Made Quilt or Rocker
- Make a bid at the Silent Auction
- Take a chance in a Basket Raffle
See you at the Fair!
So much to see!
The White Elephant Room
Selling Pies in the Country Store
We are thrilled to welcome Mike Boutin as our new organist. He joined us on September 15.
Mike has extensive experience in religious music-playing organ and piano, conducting, and singing. He has his Masters in Divinity from St. John Seminary in Brighton, and his Doctor of Divinity from Catholic University in Washington, D.C.
We are blessed to have him leading us in joyful celebration.
What an exciting start to the Sunday School year! We are so happy to see our young friends here each week.
We use the Rotation Model, so the four classes (Preschool, K/1, 2/3, and 4/5) are in a different station each week. The kids love the variety of activities, and they really retain a lot. We’ve learned all about Noah and the Ark, and Joseph and his crazy coat (and his crazy family). We’re moving on to the Golden Rule—and are looking forward to delving into the Beatitudes and some of the fun parables of Jesus in the spring.
The 6th, 7th, and 8th grades are on a separate 3-year cycle, moving at a faster pace and covering more ground than the younger kids. We’re using a fun, snappy curriculum that’s perfect for that age group.
As always, give a shout if you have any questions, or see one of us on Sunday Morning!
Nancy True and Karin Brooks, Sunday School Co-Superintendents