Join us on Saturday, June 10 from 9-2 for our Annual Spring Fair & Flea Market! Have lunch from the grill, find a treat at the bake sale, take a chance for great raffle prizes, and keep the kids entertained with games and face painting. And don’t miss finding treasures at our Vendor Square!
Click here to download a Spring Fair flyer!
In Our Vendor Square:
Trinitarian Congregational Church is holding its annual Spring Fair on Saturday, June 10th from 9am to 2pm. In addition to our giant yard sale, plant sale, bake sale, this will be the second year in a row we’ve opened up to outside vendors and we are hoping to make it a giant success for you too. With feedback from vendors from last year, we’ve moved the date from May to June to hopefully get better weather.
This is a rain or shine event and we typically experience anywhere between 200 and 400 people passing through. Guidelines are listed below:
- Non-refundable $25.00 – one 6’ table and one chair provided. (10’ x 10’ spot is allotted if you want to provide your own shelter). Application must be submitted for approval as duplications of items will not be allowed. First come-first approved, (checks will not be cashed until approval is granted).
- A raffle item is requested to be donated to the church’s raffle table.
- Set-up is strictly between 8 and 8:45am with drive-up/drop-off provided, parking off-site by 8:45 am. Same for shut down after 2pm.
- Items that may not be sold include yard sale items, baked goods, raffles, food, plants.
- No electricity is available.
All vendors will be set up on the black top horseshoe driveway in the front of the church providing maximum exposure to the public. There will be events taking place on the lawn and in the middle of the horseshoe to further drive customer flow.
A link to our web page and a flyer will be provided to allow you to send a notice to your customers to create a reminder for them.
Check or money order should be made payable to TCC and accompany the application. Drop off at Trinitarian Congregational Church (there’s a drop box at the top entrance) or mail to PO Box 2068, Norton, MA 02766. Any questions, please email email@example.com. Deadline for being included in advertising efforts is May 12th.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope you can join us for this fun-filled day!