White Elephant (rummage sale) donation items are being accepted through November 12.
Please join us for a fair filled with tasty treats, beautiful crafts, gift baskets, and more! There will be two special meals at the fair this year:
- Spaghetti Supper: Friday, Nov. 14 from 5pm – homemade vegetarian sauce, served with meatballs, garlic bread, salad, and dessert. Also featuring antipasto plates.
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa: Saturday, Nov. 15, 8:30-10:30am – homemade pancakes, real maple syrup, fruit, and coffee. And of course, Santa will be dropping by for a visit!
There are many exciting areas to shop at the fair:
- Country Store: featuring homemade fudge, pies, breads, jellies and more. Tasty treats for gifts and for you!
- Foods-to-Go Table: offers homemade Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Pie, Quiche, Mac and Cheese, Chicken and Squash Casserole, Calico Beans, and other frozen homemade dishes just waiting to go home with you.
- Cookie Walk: select your favorite cookies from dozens of choices and buy only the amount you would like.
- Tole Painting Room and Craft Table: featuring hand painted objects, beautiful decor and gifts, handmade soaps in all scents and sizes, Christmas items, and more.
- Quilt Raffle and Raffle Table: this year’s queen-sized quilt is in the pattern “Crowned Cross” and second prize in the raffle is a handcrafted child’s airplane rocker. There will also be a Raffle Table with many tempting prizes – you choose how many tickets for whichever prizes you’d like to win!
- White Elephant Room: as always, this room contains hidden treasures for all to find – from toys and games, to Christmas items, to items for your home, don’t forget to stop in here to find some treasures at a great price!